We want you to join our team.
United Way of the Coastal Empire is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to employ individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to building a stronger community and improving lives.
We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, 403b, holidays, and paid vacation. Pre-employment background checks required.
Purpose: To steward the financial assets of the organization and supervise and maintain the daily operations of the Finance Department.
Reports to: President & CEO
- Overseeing the organization’s accounting, IT, human resources, systems, and building maintenance
- extensive knowledge of general accounting principles in all areas (A/R, A/P, general ledger, trial balance, subsidiary ledgers, financial statements, etc.)
- experience in MIP and Andar software preferred
- knowledge of state and federal human resource regulations
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- minimum of 2 years managerial experience
- nonprofit experience preferred
- Bachelor degree required; Accounting major preferred